For home owners who love swimming and splashing into the cool and refreshing bluish-hued waters, pools are certainly a delight to have in one’s backyard. And a great feature to complement them are solar pool lights floating in the water, which are some of the most important illumination gadgets that they can use to illuminate such water-based facilities.
Of course, traditional lights are also available, but when it comes to efficiency, uniqueness, and cost effectiveness; these days, sun powered lighting is a great option. The best thing about these gadgets is that they are not only perfect for pools, whether in ground or above the ground type, but ponds as well.
What are floating solar lights?
They are lights charged by the rays of the sun and capable of illuminating a swimming pool with low-glowing light for a maximum of 8 hours. It steadily floats on the pool water’s surface and will be able to deliver illumination to any medium sized pool. Best models are those that can withstand direct contact with pool chemical without damaged don to their surface, are water-proof despite the splashing of water, and mishandling of children swimming in the waters. They are made of superb quality LED lighting components that last thousands of hours.
Essential qualities of floating solar pool light
1. They are available in various shapes, styles, sizes, and colors.
2. You can have the latest model is capable of changing its color as it illuminates.
3. They derive power from the sun, which means that they don’t depend on electricity.
4. The gadgets are made of simple components, require no maintenance, and are easy to operate.
5 They are very affordable, with prices comparable to conventional forms of pool lighting.
6. Many homeowners consider them for their aesthetic value. Guests that see these lights float at the pool water are amazed with the accent and beauty that they offer.
7. The light that comes from the gadgets is never strong and blinding; but instead, it is soft and soothing to the eyes.
Top Benefits that you can enjoy from using these lighting devices
1. Since lights that are emitted from these floating solar lights come from the rays of the sun, they don’t use potentially dangerous wirings. Even if the pool has children playing and swimming in it, you don’t have to worry about them being electrocuted since no electricity is used to power them.
2. Energy from the sun is considered to be clean, green, and renewable. Without a doubt, they are environment-friendly and contribute to the healing of nature. This means that the gadget doesn’t make use of fossil fuels, which are definitely a bane to the environment.
It is great news that you only need to have your solar pool lights floating in waters to be exposed fully to the rays of the sun, from early morning sun up to the late afternoon. Come nighttime, your will automatically provide the illumination and accent that you expect. Just make sure that the gadgets receive maximum sun exposure to ensure that the right amount of solar energy is collected.
Image courtesy of Natashalatrasha